Pam's Cake Pops is a one-woman show based out of a certified in-home bakery in North Carolina. Pam enjoys creating custom orders for all types of special occasions: birthdays, anniversaries, holidays (the big ones and the small ones), weddings, showers, and more! If it can be celebrated, then it can be celebrated with cake pops.
In the early 2000's, Pam owned an in-home bakery making birthday and wedding cakes. After deciding to step away from that business, her love for baking still remained. It wasn't until 2013 when her daughter had cake pops at her wedding that Pam considered getting back into baking. She loved how elegant and unique the cake pops were and she thought maybe one day she could make them herself.
In 2019, Pam made a few trial batches of cake pops at home and decided it was something she loved - something she would do just for the fun of it. She began making cake pops for family and friends and before she knew it, she was getting orders from people she didn't know. Pam realized there are not many cake pop bakers in the area, so Pam's Cake Pops was born!
Pam's Cake Pops has already grown exponentially in its infancy as a business. Many weddings, baby showers, bridal showers, corporate events, birthday parties, holidays, and more have been celebrated with Pam's Cake Pops! Whether you need 12 or 200, Pam loves making special cake pops just for you.
A little bit about Pam:
- She was raised in Raleigh, NC and has lived within just a few miles of there her whole life.
- She has been married for 39 years and has three grown children and five grandchildren.
- She went to school for medical transcribing.
- She worked in the medical field as a transcriptionist and receptionist for many years. She managed her and her husband's family business - Keatts Automotive - for 15 years.
- She and her family are actively involved in their local church. They enjoy serving locally and in Canada on short-term mission trips.